Well, well, well... where to start. I've added a few new features to the site and made a ton of changes in the source. Here's really simple changelog:
- SCSS instead of CSS ‒ oh my god why have I never used this before.
- Some CSS3 transitions ‒ just because they're neat.
- Projects page ‒ for my personal projects and whatnot.
- Demos page style update ‒ to be more readable and consistent with the projects page.
- New page header ‒ you know, up there ^^^ for navigating the site and stuff.
- New error page ‒ because I needed one.
- Refactored code ‒ because I needed to.
- Almost open source ‒ the code is almost reaching a level where I feel comfortable letting everyone in the whole world see it.